Fire Fighting Training Course | Basic Program | 1 Day
We deliver our promise of the best training to our customers.
This course is specially designed to introduce trainees to the duties and responsibilities of a Fire Fighting Team, and to obtain the necessary skill of fire safety, prevention and risk assessment. This course provides awareness of the danger of fire, guidance in the use of extinguishers and how to carry out the fire routine procedure.
- Understand different types of fire extinguisher
- Demonstrate the use of the fire extinguisher promptly
- Demonstrate the ability to manage small fire, safely and effectively
Who Should Attend
- OSH Practitioners
- Safety & Health Personnel
- Persons who involved in fire routine procedure
- Fire Team Members, Fire Wardens
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- All levels of employees and interested individuals
- Physically and mentally fit
- Free from blood borne infections diseases, e.g. Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS
- Free to leave their work immediately to respond to an emergency
The Training Approach and Methologies
- Informative, dynamic & highly engaging presentation
- Interactive and fun
- User friendly handouts
- Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
- Hands-On experience
Having completed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
- Certificate will be delivered to the client's correspondence address within 21 working days after course completion.
Validity of Certificate
- Without retraining, complete knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.